- Membership and Accessibility
- Member Conduct
- Rules for service professionals
- Rules for Service Users
- Use of Submitted Content
- Possible Third Party Verification Service
- Optional Third Party Verification Services
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure
- Modifications to or Termination of Website
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Sharing Stars Fees
- Negotiation, Disputes
- Dispute Resolution
- Third-party Links
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitations of Liability
- Indemnification and Release
- Exclusions and Limitations
- No Third-party Beneficiaries
- General Information
B. Membership and Accessibility
1. LICENSE TO ACCESS
You can use Sharing Stars as long as you follow the rules, and don't copy or change the website without our permission.
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that: (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations. To use Sharing Stars, you have to be 18, you have to submit truthful information, you can't break any laws, you can't 'scrape' or collect user information from our site, you can't recruit from our site for non-Sharing Stars transactions, and you can't spam our users.
To access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account"). You are solely responsible for safeguarding your password at all times and shall keep your password secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify Sharing Stars immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another's Account without permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent your self as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Sharing Stars will not be liable for your losses caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of Sharing Stars or others due to such unauthorized use. An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a "Registered User. "Keep your password safe, and let us know if someone breaches your account. We aren't liable for problems that result from someone breaking into your account.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the "Account Policies"):
1. You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without Sharing Stars's prior written authorization.
2. You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
3. You will provide accurate and complete information when creating your Account.
4. You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," "scrapers," etc., to access the Website for any purpose without Sharing Stars's prior written approval.
5. You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect service professionals or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site.
6. You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the Sharing Stars servers, or any server of a Sharing Stars subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. Sharing Stars reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
7. You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form service professionals or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with Sharing Stars without express written permission from Sharing Stars. Should Sharing Stars find that you violated the terms of this paragraph or any terms stated herein, Sharing Stars reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your use of the Website.
8. You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in Sharing Stars's sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses Sharing Stars's measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
9. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
If you do not meet, or are unable to comply with, any of the above-referenced membership eligibility criteria or Account Policies, please do not use the Website. We can terminate your account if you violate these rules.
3. ADDITIONAL POLICIES